Yes, as with any account held abroad, you must report the existence of your Birdee portfolios to the tax authorities.

This is done when you file your tax return. You have to fill in a specific form, the Cerfa 3916, for each portfolio.

You do not have to declare the amounts held. On the other hand, you must declare the realized capital gains.

Did this answer your question?